In order to respect the policies of Apple and publish a white label mobile app, we need to create an account to join the Apple Developer Program on behalf of you. It may look complicated but we are here to help you. Focus on your business and rely on Katapult :-).
Find below the main steps of the process:
- To access Apple services we need to create an Apple ID.
- You'll receive a code on your email address that you have to share it with us to finish the creation of your Apple ID. We only have 5 to 10 minutes to verify your email address and that's why we do this process together by phone.
- We can start the enrollment process to join the Apple Developer Program. There are 2 options:
- Enrolling as individual;
- Enrolling as an organization;
- As an organization, we have to request a D-U-N-S number to identify your business. The process can be immediate or last up to 5 business days.
- Once we got your D-U-N-S number we can continue the enrollment process.
- To finish the enrollment process you will receive an email and in some cases, Apple can contact you by phone to verify identity. It takes 5 business days to complete this step.
- Once your account is accepted Katapult pays the 99USD membership fees.
- In the meantime, our IT team will add Katapuls' account as admin in your developer account in order to prepare the release of your app.
- When everything is ready we can submit your app to Apple. The review lasts from 2 to 10 business days.
- Congrats! Your mobile application is online and all your customers around the world can download your app 🎉🎊 !